I spent a number of years visiting and presenting my work teaching part-time, running workshops in Art Departments at Colleges and Universities in various locations throughout the United Kingdom.
From 1982 – 1986
- Lincoln University, North Staffordshire University, Kingston Upon Thames University, Falmouth School of Art.
From August 1984 – September 1985
- Artist In Residence -University of Bishop Grosse Teste, Lincoln, United Kingdom.
- The Residency hosted an exhibition of the work. As well as developing my practice among Hons Degree and Masters students, I run workshops, hosted regular seminars, as part of the modular course programme and gave presentations of my work to students and staff.
From 1984 – 1985
- Artist In Residence – Walton School Peterborough, UK
From 1983 1984
- Fellowship – The Artescape Trust, Lincoln, United Kingdom
- The Fellowship provided me with a period of seclusion to continue to develop work inspired by the theme of Victory and Defeat, which was exhibited at the Imperial War Museum, London in 1983-84. The Fellowship also provided me with periods of teaching Honours Degree students at Lincoln University’s Fine Art Department and the use of their printmaking facilities.
From 1982 – 1983
- Artist In Residence -Bedford Borough Council and Bedfordshire County Council
- I established a Residency post at Bedford County Library in Bedford, to record the daily life of the town’s citizens.
- From 1979 – 1982
- Royal College of Art
- From 1975 – 1978
- Coventry University (formerly Lanchester Polytechnic)
- From 1974 -1975
- Loughborough University